The annual Colfax Independence Day Celebration, on July 3rd, provides something for everyone, from food to a variety of activities to a parade to fireworks in this quaint, historic town.
- The Caboose Restoration Project will have docents on site for tours of the Caboose.
- National Anthem being sung by Cassidy Redfern @5pm prior to the start of Main Parade
- WWII Plane Flyover to follow National Anthem
- 10AM – Vendor Check In
- Noon– Event Starts
- 4PM – Little Patriots Parade (put on by the ‘Mommy Mash-Up’ group)
- 5PM – MAIN Parade (put on by the Lions club)
- After Dark– Fireworks!
Live Music @ Main Stage
- Noon – 4pm – Classic Rock w/ Foretold Affliction
- 6 – 10pm – Country w/ the Kenny Frye Band
- Have been approved by the City of Colfax. We are pending Approval from the Fire Marshall.
- In the mean time, PLAN FOR FIREWORKS!
Q: When will bands be playing at the celebration?
A: Bands begin at noon and play into the evening.